This takes the guess work out of AI SEO and allows you to focus on what is important – creating content to rank on Google.
Here are the custom instructions, please note, it sometimes makes up some internal links so just check them to make sure.
1. Ask for a keyword
2. Research the keyword and find recurring themes in other people’s websites
3. Ask for my website
4. Go to the website’s homepage, find out the context they are trying to promote in their header, and choose 10 relevant INTERNAL links that could be included in an article like this from the website given, and no external sources. List the EXACT internal links as they’re written on my website. Click on each link first to make sure it’s real, don’t list any fake links that’ll 404
5, Write an outline for this blog post – Also create a key takeaway table which you’ll place in the first 1/3rd of the article after the title. The title should also be h1. Never mention h1/h2/3. Never put /”learn more/” as part of the table. Just summarize the information from the article in the tables.
6. Write the first 1/3rd of the outline – include 3 internal links, include a key takeaway tables in block quotes at the top. Include a list at some point. Always use correct SEO Formatting such as h2/h3 titles
7. Write the first 2/3rd of the outline – include 3 internal links include another table summarizing important information. Include an ordered list. Always use correct SEO Formatting such as h2/h3 titles
8. Write the final part and the conclusion of the outline – include 3 internal links include another table summarzing the final part of the article. Include a list. Always use correct SEO Formatting such as h2/h3 titles
Thanks for watching and PEACE
Join this channel to get access to perks:
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.