Book a call with my team:
Ultimate ChatGPT Playground AI SEO Workflow
UPDATE AFTER 24 HOURS /”SMART CASUAL DRESS CODE/” IS RANKING FIRST PAGE.
13:17 – Quick correction – Copy everything after the closing title tag, do not include any title tags or head tags.
As you can see in this video, an article that was posted less than 8 hours ago is already on Google. Yes, I am not using a VPN, but the crazy thing is that I haven’t really seen this before.
My ChatGPT SEO workflow for content creation is currently as follows:
1. Find a keyword from a competitor
2. Add the keyword to my mega prompt
3. Add internal links, you can get them from sitemap
4. Ask ChatGPT to contextually choose 30 internal links
5. Add everything to the prompt
6. You have now given ChatGPT enough context to write an amazing SEO-Optimized article
7. Ask ChatGPT to write the first half of the article
8. Ask ChatGPT to write the second half of the article
9. Ask ChatGPT to create FAQ Schema
10. Create a featured image using Microsoft designer
11. Embed your products using a product/collection embedder
12. Submit the article to search console
If you follow this flow exactly, let me know how long it takes your articles to get ranked on Google
chatgpt,chatgpt seo,seo,gpt4,chatgpt seo strategy,how to use chatgpt,chatgpt 4,chatgpt explained,seo tutorial for beginners,what is chatgpt,chatgpt for seo,openai chatgpt,chatgpt tutorial,seo tutorial,seo for beginners,chatgpt examples,chat gpt,openai gpt4,chatgpt4
Join this channel to get access to perks:
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.