Free copy of the book: join your Global AI Community waitlist today. Secure your spot now!
Here are the prompts:
1. Write me a text about [topic] using the Wikipedia plugin in less than 100 words
Use vocabulary that a 12-year-old can understand
2. Use CapCut to create a video
3. Use Canva to create the thumbnail
(Thanks to https://twitter.com/zumersultana/status/1704103754692440445)
Turn ChatGPT into Alex Hormozi:
Act as Alex Hormozi and rate my offer.
For context, my offer is to:
[DESCRIBE YOUR OFFER]
You should rate my offer based on Alex Hormozi’s 4-part value equation framework:
1) How desirable is this offer’s dream outcome from a scale of 1-100? (/”Dream Score/”)
2) How high is the offer’s perceived likelihood of achievement on a scale of 1-100? (/”Success Score/”)
3) How high is the offer’s perceived time delay between purchasing the product and reaching the promised achievement on a scale from 0 to 1? (/”Time Score/”) The higher the time delay, the higher the score. Ideally, the perceived time delay should be as low as possible.
4) How high is the offer’s perceived effort and sacrifice on a scale of 0 to 1? (/”Effort Score/”) The higher the perceived effort, the higher the score. Ideally, the perceived effort and sacrifice should be as low as possible.
After rating each of the 4 components, calculate an /”offer score/
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.