Interact with your organization’s private internal data, while respecting the information protection controls put in place.
Azure OpenAI service is combined with Azure Cognitive Search to index and retrieve data that is private and external to the ChatGPT large language model. The retrieval step in Azure Cognitive Search finds the most relevant pieces of information and presents the top ranked results to the language model. And because the knowledge lives outside of the ChatGPT model, you’re in control—it’s not used to train the model.
Microsoft Distinguished Engineer, Pablo Castro, joins Jeremy Chapman to show how it works.
Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft’s official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics
#OpenAI #ChatGPT #Azure #EnterpriseAI
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.