He’s the current chief executive officer (CEO) of Microsoft.
Before becoming CEO of Microsoft, he was Executive Vice President of Microsoft’s Cloud and Enterprise group.
He’s Satya Nadella and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
* Join my BELIEVE newsletter: http://www.evancarmichael.com/newsletter/
1. Be a lifelong learner
He was born into a Telugu speaking family in Hyderabad, India.
2. Find the soul of your company
He attended the Hyderabad Public School.
3. Have confidence
He attained a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from the Manipal Institute of Technology.
4. Fall in love with what you do
He subsequently traveled to the U.S. to study for an M.S. degree in Computer Science.
5. Build a great company culture
Later he received an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
6. Be a source of energy
He knew that computer science was what he wanted to pursue.
7. Seek work-life harmony
He worked with Sun Microsystems prior to joining Microsoft in 1992.
8. Have a clear vision
At Microsoft he has led major projects including the company’s move to cloud computing.
9. Partner broadly
He has been credited for helping bring Microsoft’s database, and Windows Server to its Azure cloud.
10. Build your capabilities
He’s the third chief executive in the company’s history.
i would like to see success rules of satya nandella
WHAT IS BTA?
* Find out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?vBsY8bmTUVP8
* Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_userModelingthemasters
* Leave a comment, thumbs up the video (please!)
* Help me caption this video so others can enjoy it too: https://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?vdDaBVUQbWjw
* Suppport me: http://www.evancarmichael.com/support/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
* Google: https://plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
* Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
* About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
* Guides: http://www.evancarmichael.com/zhuge/
* Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
* Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
* Gear: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
* #Entspresso – Weekdays at 7am EST : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?listPLiZj-Ik9MmM0-kQSSs3Ua5wExlz1HwRRs
* Lunch & Earn – Weekdays at 12pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?listPLiZj-Ik9MmM1j5wXSEqRxhu_MK0g4TA4M
* Top 10 Rules for Success – Weekdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?listPLiZj-Ik9MmM0VWRGYCfuUCdyhKfU733WX
* #Entvironment – Saturdays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?listPLiZj-Ik9MmM3ZvpIdZoneTe1KYCVcmfbF
* #EvansBook – Saturdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?listPLiZj-Ik9MmM1tNSh0CjOsqIg1fw7bAPt4
* #BelieveLife – Sundays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?listPLiZj-Ik9MmM207_RQCOPAwZdKYXQ4cqjV
* Life with Evan – Sundays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?listPLiZj-Ik9MmM19tzfHH_VJOnghbfdRPZjS
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.